Best Hair Texturizer
When you spend quite some time for your hair health and appearance, you know that this doesn’t get to just a shampoo and some hair conditioner. There are many beauty products that address to specific problems of hair and you need to spend some time and patience to figure out which works the best for your hair.
Among all of these hair products, we find the hair texturizer that is especially created for the curly hair out there. The hair texturizer is a mild relaxer that brings some loose on the natural curls patterns. It’s totally different from a relaxer that puts the curl patterns totally under control as it straightens them completely.
The hair texturizer is supposed to take out the high tension for the tight curls and release it a bit. Therefore, our curls become easier to style and to control.
- 1 TOP5 Best Hair Texturizer Reviews
- 2 Best hair texturizer for the money/best value
- 3 Best cheap/budget hair texturizer
- 4 Best hair texturizers for black hair
- 5 Best hair texturizer for short hair
- 6 Best texturizer to make hair curly
- 7 Best texturizer for black hair 4c
- 8 Best hair texturizer spray
- 9 Best hair texturizer for waves
- 10 Best texturizer for long hair
- 11 Best hair texturizer for natural hair
- 12 Best hair texturizer for thin hair
- 13 Best hair texturizer for thick hair
- 14 Best hair texturizer for coarse hair
- 15 Best texturizer for relaxed hair
The close-up on the hair texturizer
If we take a look at the big picture, the hair texturizer is good for your hair as it makes it easier to manage, but it may cause also some problems. So you need to take it out of your head that you don’t use any more chemicals on your hair- as a hair texturizer is not quite natural.
In order to be efficient, a hair texturizer has to contain chemicals just like hair relaxers. Some think a hair texturizer is safer to use, but it’s only because it doesn’t stay long on your hair, and because it’s natural.
Hair texturizers give the best results on the shorter hair and they don’t work that good on the long hair. Even for the hair-stylist, getting good results with a hair texturizer on a longer hair might be quite a challenge. The situation might end up with areas with completely straightened out strands of hair and…full curls in other areas.
Choosing a hair texturizer is not that easy as it might seem and you need to really pay attention to the ingredients in order to keep your healthy at the same time.
Some hair texturizers come with a neutralizing shampoo and this is a good choice as the shampoo stops the chemical process right after your washed the texturizer.
Look for hair texturizers with enriching emollients that keep under control the porosity of your hair. Jojoba oil, shea butter, olive oil-are some of this type of ingredients. Even though some products are labeled as natural, this might not be entirely true so learn to read…between the lines.
Try to stay away from the texturizers that have no active ingredients to loosen your curls. Not only they give temporary results, but they also might give bad reactions to your hair.
To use or not to use a hair texturizer
When you use a hair texturizer on your natural hair, you maintain its flow and texture, but you get rid of the constant worry to use heated styling tools. Hair texturizer gives weight and shape to your hair, no matter if it’s totally straight, a little wavy or totally curly.
Whenever you’re using a hair texturizer you need to play it safe so there are some things to keep in mind.
You need to apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly, especially if you have a sensitive scalp and hairlines. Try to read carefully the instructions and stay away from combs while and after applying the texturizer.
It’s also good to use a neutralizing shampoo as you don’t want sodium hydroxide on for too long. Don’t forget about conditioning your hair and don’t overdo it with styling after a hair texturizer.
Last, but not least, try to use hair texturizer only once in a couple of months as a regular use might get your curls straighten out entirely and…cause some hair loss also.
As a fair conclusion, try to stay safe in the beginning and don’t hesitate to ask some help from a professional hair stylist.
TOP5 Best Hair Texturizer Reviews
For the thin hair that is always lacking some volume, you can try the Living Proof Amp Texture Volumizer.
The hair texturizer gives immediate volume to your thin hair and a good texture. Your hair is not dry anymore, doesn’t tangle and is easier to manage. It gets volume and a nice hold for more than one day.
The texturizer makes your hair more flexible and moldable. The hair is not stiff and gains a nice flow. You may make a quick fix any now and then as the hair doesn’t get stiff.
The hair texturizer is a good option not only for the thin hair, but also for the fine to medium hair with layers. You may also use it if your hair is color or chemically treated.
The texturizer doesn’t weigh down your hair and leaves no white residues as it’s clear. It doesn’t build up and leaves no sticky residues either. It wears a nice, fresh smell that goes away after a while. A little goes a long way and the texturizer might get you through some good weeks.
The hair texturizer gives a good hold for more than one day. The hair has a nice volume, but it may get a fix from time to time as the texturizer doesn’t give a stiff hold.
It contains no sulfate, silicone or oil.
The most important pros are:
- The hair texturizer gives a nice volume to the thin, fine hair
- The hair texturizer gives a good, yet flexible hold to the hair
- The texturizer works also for the short, medium, color and chemically treated hair
- The texturizer wears a nice smell and doesn’t weigh down your hair
We also have some cons:
- The hair texturizer is not the best choice for the long hair
- If you use too much, your hair might look dirty
For putting your natural waves under control, without weighing them down, try the John Masters Organics Hair Texturizer, Bourbon Vanilla and Tangerine.
The hair texturizer is a Bourbon Vanilla and tangerine product that is a great choice for a casual style. It gives a nice definition to your waves, but it also highlights any other type of hair. You may also use the texturizer if you have colored-treated hair.
The texturizer is full of organic ingredients. The castor oil, glycerin and 5 organic oils ensure an amazing shine to your hair. Your hair becomes softer, easier to manage and encouraged for a healthy growth thanks to the castor oil within.
The hair texturizer fits all hair types for both men and women, short or thick hair.
The texturizer wears an amazing fragrance that is subtle, though. It’s not wax based so it doesn’t weigh down your hair.
A little goes a long way and the texturizer ensures a great style for the whole day. It gives your hair volume, nice texture and good flow to the waves. It doesn’t build up throughout the day and it’s not aggressive to your hair.
Let’s list our pros:
- The hair texturizer includes 5 organic oils, glycerin and castor oil
- Your hair becomes shinier, softer and easier to manage
- The hair gets a nice texture and a natural flow on the waves
- The hair texturizer fits all hair types and wears a nice smell
There is also a list of cons:
- The texturizer comes in a glass recipient and…accidents happen
- Some feel the hair a bit greasy afterwards, but you need to pay attention to the used amount
Created especially for the fine or color-treated hair with wave, the Paul Mitchell the Relaxer Mild Texturizer for Unisex is an efficient texturizer that works for both men and women.
The texturizer also gives results on all hair types and textures. It puts your curls under control, without straighten them entirely. The curls get more defined and easier to manage.
The texturizer also works on the coarse hair, curly and very curly hair. it gets absorbed fast into your hair and is not very aggressive for your hair.
The texturizer makes your hair shine and doesn’t breaks through your hair. it works fast so it doesn’t irritate the scalp or damage your hair. it’s easy to apply and ensures an efficient conditioning on your hair also.
The texturizer doesn’t have a permanent effect and is quite gentle. It hydrates your hair and replace the lost amino acids.
The most important pros from our point of view are:
- The texturizer is efficient and doesn’t damage your hair
- It addresses all hair types
- It puts curls under control, without straighten them
- The texturizer has a gentle formula and doesn’t irritate the scalp nor damage the hair
Let’s pinpoint our cons also:
- Some experienced some shedding after using the texturizer
- Some consider it to be pricey
When you are looking for a good hair texturizer but don’t know which one to settle, play it safe with a product that addresses all hair types, like Davines Defining Texturizer Styling Spray. The hair texturizer has a great formula that gives a good boost on your roots and a great body to your hair. The results are maximized if you activate the ingredients with heat. Your hair gets stronger and better looking at the same time.
The texturizer includes Bio-Extender, a marine derivative that is rich in minerals and goes deep into your hair. your hair gets nourished and absorbs the proteins and vitamins within the texturizer.
Your hair remains soft, shiny and moisturized. It doesn’t tangle anymore and becomes easier the style.
The texturizer has a lightweight texture and doesn’t weigh down your hair. your hair is not frizzy anymore and is soft.
The hold is good, not very tight and the hair gains good flow.
A little goes a long way.
The most important pros are:
- The texturizer gives a good body and a nice texture to your hair
- The texturizer boosts your hair’s roots and makes the hair shiny and soft
- The texturizer is good for all hair types
- The texturizer is lightweight and is gives a good hold
There are some cons to mention:
- Some experienced little results when using it
- Some feel the texturizer to be pricey
If we look at the whole picture, we see a reliable and efficient texturizer that works for all hair types.
if you want to texturize your hair, but don’t want to bring more damage to your sensitive scalp, try the Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer for Sensitive Scalp.
The texturizer contains natural ingredients that help you style better your hair, protecting your sensitive scalp at the same time. The texturizer puts your curls under control, without straighten them and giving them better definition also.
The hair remains soft, curly and maintains it’s natural appearance. The hold is good and flexible.
The hair texturizer also hydrates and nourishes your hair. So your hair is not only easier to manage, but also gets healthier and stronger.
The hair texturizer is easy to apply in only 2 steps. It wears a nice, natural fragrance and leaves no residues. The texturizer doesn’t build up and the hair doesn’t get crunchy. There is no sticky or greasy feel afterwards.
The hair texturizer includes among ingredients Vitamin E, olive oil, aloe and shea butter. They all hydrate and seal in hydration. The sensitive scalp is moisturized and well taken care of with the texturizer.
The texturizer is gentle and not aggressive.
Let’s highlight our main pros:
- The hair texturizer has a gentle formula that hydrates and moisturizes the sensitive scalp
- The hair is put under control, without losing the curl definition and the natural appearance
- The texturizer contains natural ingredients that nourish the hair and the scalp
- The hold is good and flexible
We do have some cons to remind:
- The smell is kind of herbal
- The texturizer doesn’t include only natural ingredients
Best hair texturizer for the money/best value
The Pureology Highlight Stylist Sea-kissed Texturizer Tousle Mist manages to be one of those products that have found the perfect balance between good price and great quality.
The texturizer has a salt-free formula that minimizes porosity and gives strength to the highlighted hair. Your hair looks healthy and glowing, without any worries for greasy appearance.
The texturizer contains olive oil, apricot and jojoba oil that fill the gaps in your hair cuticles. Your hair gets under control, the frizz is gone and so it the tangling. The flyaways are gone and the hair gets easier to style.
The Antifade complex protects your hair color, which is why the texturizer is a great choice for the colored hair also.
The texturizer is lightweight and gives a nice texture to your hair. you may layer upon and the texturizer doesn’t add weight to your hair. it wears a nice smell and doesn’t leave a sticky look.
The texturizer fits great the fine hair and helps you get the “a day at the beach” natural look.
Let’s list our main pros:
- The texturizer is lightweight and gives your hair a nice texture
- The jojoba, apricot and olive oil fill the gaps in your hair cuticles
- The texturizer wears a nice smell and may be layered upon
- The texturizer goes better for the fine, colored and dry hair
The list of cons is not long:
- The texturizer is not for the thick hair
- Some feel their hair dry from the texturizer
Best cheap/budget hair texturizer
If you are determined to use a hair texturizer but don’t really want to chip in too much, give it a try with the Sebastian Microweb Fiber, Flexible-elastic Texturizer.
The hair texturizer gives a nice, flexible texture to your hair. the micro web fiber gives your hair a silky appearance and a good definition. Your waves are nicely contoured and have a good flow.
The texturizer is clear and wears a nice fragrance. It doesn’t leave white residues and it washes out easily.
The hair texturizer addresses mostly for the short, spiky hair, but it works also for the thin, fine hair.
Your hair remains well balanced and it doesn’t become sticky nor oily when using the hair texturizer. Your hair gets a great shape that has an appealing movement.
The hair texturizer is easy to use and it gives a medium strong hold.
And the price is great for the quality you get.
The list of main pros is:
- The hair texturizer gives a medium strong hold
- The hair gets a nice, flexible hold and a good flow
- The hair doesn’t remain sticky or oily
- The hair texturizer wears a nice smell and has a clear texture
As for the cons, we have some:
- Some feel the texturizer tends to weigh down the hair
- Some would like a better texture on the hair when using the texturizer
Best hair texturizers for black hair
We all love our challenging, curly black hair, but sometimes you simply want it to be less “perky” and easier to tame.
You get this chance with the Just for Me Texture Softener (3-Pack) with Free Nail File.
The texturizer is especially created for the black hair so it’s able not only get it a bit under control, but also to moisturize and hydrate it.
The sunflower oil formula is efficient and the texturizer makes the hair easier to style and more resistant to breakage. It softens your natural hair texture, keeping the curls defined though. The texturizer also protects the hair from the heat when styling or other aggressive processes.
The texturizer settles down your hair for more than 10 weeks. You only need to know how to use it and to have the courage to get the professional help, when in need.
The texturizer wears a nice smell and gives a nice shine to the hair. the texturizer washes well and easy.
The list of main pros is:
- The texturizer puts the hair under control
- It protects it against breakage and other aggressive processes
- The sunflower oil formula tames the curls, but also hydrates the hair
- The texturizer lasts for more than 10 months
As much as we’d like it, we also have some cons:
- The texturizer adds some weight on the hair
- It might leave a greasy look if used too much
Best hair texturizer for short hair
When you get a hair texturizer like the Tigi Love, Peace and The Planet Eco Freako Texturizer, you also get an organic product that styles and keeps your hair healthy at the same time.
The Tigi Love, Peace and the Planet is full of organic ingredients that are able to help you style your hair, without being aggressive to it.
The texturizer provides a good hold, that has also a nice flow. The hair gets a great texture and a full body. The hair shines and has no greasy feel.
The texturizer doesn’t weigh down your hair and leaves no white residues. It doesn’t build up throughout the day and the hair doesn’t get crunchy.
The texturizer is a great choice for the short, fine hair. it gives nice volume and appealing definition.
The texturizer wears a nice fragrance and you only need to use a little bit in order to get best results.
The most important pros on our part are:
- The texturizer includes only organic ingredients
- The texturizer gives a good definition and a nice texture to your short hair
- The texturizer doesn’t weigh down your hair
- The hold is good and the shine is natural
Our cons aren’t many:
- Some feel greasy hands when using it
- Some have a sticky feel on hair afterwards
Best texturizer to make hair curly
If your hair is not quite settle on its type and it’s curly and straight at the same time, give it some help and let it settle for the curly type with a hair texturizer. The Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray is a great choice for that as it gives volume to your straight hair, giving definition on your wavy ends.
The Aquage sea salt spray gives a good body to your hair. your hair gains more defined curls and the straight gets more body.
The styling and texturizing spray helps you get a “day on the beach” look. The lightweight polymers contain magnesium-rich dead sea salts that make your hair thicker and nicely looking.
The texturized adjusts to your undecided hair and gives a creative textured style. The hair texturizer wears a great perfume and doesn’t weigh down your hair.
A little goes a long way and the spray might get you through quite some time.
The most important pros are:
- the hair texturizer gives volume to your straight hair and defines your curls
- the texturizer adjusts to the natural texture of your hair and works it like you want it
- the texturizer wears a nice fragrance
- the texturizer makes your hair curly and with better volume
We do have some cons though:
- some feel the hair dry and sticky afterwards
- the texturizer contains parabens
Best texturizer for black hair 4c
When you don’t just have black hair, but also 4c black hair and want to put “things” in order, you can get some help from the Alter Ego Linange Shea Butter Texturizer.
The texturizer should be used according to the provided instructions. The texturizer is very strong and you should pay attention when using it for the first time. You might also get some help from a professional hair-stylist.
You should wear rubber gloves through the entire treatment and to not use shampoo before the treatment. Don’t use it on wet hair either and always use a timer.
Try to apply the texturizer to new growth areas in small sections and to smooth it just the way you started the application.
Once you got the results you want it, use some luke warm water to rinse completely. Use also a conditioner in the end and a hair mask just as well.
As the texturizer acts like a relaxer, you can protect your hair by using a jojoba or argan oil also. your hair remains silky, soft and easier to style. Even though your curls get tamed, the looks are still natural.
We try to highlight the main pros:
- the texturizer is quite strong
- the hair gets soft, silky and easier to style
- the texturizer puts the curls under control
- the texturizer works fast
Apart from the fact we think the texturizer to be a bit too strong, as it acts like a relaxer, we have no cons. The texturizer does what you want: to get some control over your 4c black hair.
Best hair texturizer spray
The Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is a great option for volume and nice texture on your hair. the spray acts like a dry shampoo as it absorbs oil and leaves your hair styled for several days.
The Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee, Edelweiss flower extracts) protects the hair from oxidative factors, phot—aging and the disappear of natural keratin. This means your hair is protected from drying and damaging.
When we go through the ingredients, we see Kiwi and Passion Flower extracts that give strong antioxidants and also ensure a moisture balance on your hair. The Ginger root extract increases circulation and makes your hair shinier and softer. The Mango extract hydrates, nourishes and soothes your hair, whereas the Sunflower Seed extract makes you hair shiny, protecting its color at the same time.
The Aloe Barbadensis leaf extracts also nourish, hydrates and soothes the hair. the spray also contains Zeolite Crystallines that absorb and trap dirt, oils and odors.
The spray gives enough hold for a gentle resistance. It’s clear, invisible and leaves no white residues. It can also be layered upon and wears a nice fragrance. The spray doesn’t weigh down your hair and a little goes a long way.
The list of main pros is:
- The spray acts like a dry shampoo and gives your hair a style that lasts for days
- The spray also nourishes, hydrates and moisturizes your hair
- The spray is clear and leaves no white residues
- A little goes a long way and the spray wears a nice perfume
When we look at the cons, we see the following:
- The spray might not be the perfect choice for the long, straight hair
- It may leave a sticky feel
Best hair texturizer for waves
If you want your waves to have a natural, “just got back from the beach” appearance, don’t hesitate to try the Beach Waves Sea Salt Spray for Hair Texturizing for the Perfect Curl.
The Beach Waves salt spray gives your waves volume and nice flow, without adding any weight on them. The curls and waves get a better and nice definition.
Your hair gets a full body and the waves don’t mingle anymore, but stand out and flow naturally.
The texturizer gives also UV protection, which is why it’s such a perfect choice for the summer time. The texturizer is lightweight and doesn’t weigh down your hair. it doesn’t build up and doesn’t make your hair feel crunchy. The texturizer wears a nice fragrance and it’s easy to use.
You can simply apply hair texturizer on your wet/dry hair and finger drying it afterwards or let the hair dry naturally. If you want more volume on your hair, you can diffuse with heat.
The texturizer is a good choice for the fine, frizzy hair also.
The texturizer doesn’t contain any parabens nor alcohol so it’s not aggressive on your hair.
Our most important pros are:
- The texturizer gives volume and great definition to your waves and curls
- The texturizer gives UV protection so it’s great for summertime
- The texturizer is good for the fine, frizzy hair also
- It contains no parabens nor alcohol either
Our cons would be:
- The texturizer is not for the thick hair
- Some experienced minimum results on their waves when using the texturizer
Best texturizer for long hair
Even though it’s a bit more challenging (to say the least) to use a hair texturizer on your long hair, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. You just need to get a better hair texturizer and to have the patience and the skills to use it.
The Amika Obliphica Un.Done Texture Spray is a good choice for your long, tangling hair and comes as a nice final touch when styling your hair. the hair texturizer is clear and leaves no white residues, which may be quite uncomfortable for a long hair.
The dry formula contains Zeolite, a natural mineral that gives your hair volume and a matte finish. The Obliphica extract is mixed with a polymer blend that gives your hair a great texture, without adding the weight. The hold is great for all day long and your hair doesn’t get crunchy. The texturizer doesn’t build up and gives a nice flow to the hair.
Your hair is fuller and remains styled throughout the entire day. The texturizer wears a nice, floral, subtle perfume that goes away after a while.
The texturizer doesn’t leave a sticky feel on your hair and is a great choice for the straight, long hair.
The most important pros would be:
- The hair texturizer gives a full body and a nice texture to your hair
- The texturizer is clear and doesn’t leave white residues nor builds up during the day
- The hold is good, but the hair is not stiff or sticky
- The texturizer wears a nice, floral perfume
On the other hand, we also have some cons:
- The texturizer might dry your hair
- It’s not the best choice for the curly hair
Best hair texturizer for natural hair
For the curly, frizzy, natural hair that always needs more than just regular shampoo for good control, the Moroccan Argan Leave-In Conditioner Cream – Frizz Control Hydrating Texturizer Styling Crème is an option to consider.
The Moroccan Argan Leave-in Cream is both a hair styling anti-frizz treatment and a texturizer frizz control cream that works for normal, thick, straightened or curly hair at the same time.
The texturizer hydrates, nourishes the dry, damaged, natural hair and protects it. It includes as ingredients an herbal complex with argan oil, essential oils, plant extracts that not only get control over your hair, but it also keeps it healthy and shiny.
The texturizer has no sulfates, salts, alcohol and it has never been tested on animals.
The hair texturizer eliminates frizz and makes your hair look vital, healthy, soft and refresh. Your hair doesn’t tangle anymore and it’s easier to style. Your natural hair gets a nice shape and it gets nourished with all the fatty acids, anti-oxidants and essential vitamins that give health to your hair.
The hair texturizer gives a nice texture to your hair and an amazing smell. Your hair doesn’t get stiffy and the texturizer is fast absorbed. The texturizer is lightweight and lasts quite some time.
Let’s list our pros:
- The texturizer is a leave-in cream that also works as an anti-frizz treatment
- Your hair becomes frizz-free, shiny, healthy and easy to style
- The hair actually gets nourished by the nutrients in the texturizer
- The hair texturizer works for all hair types, including natural hair
But, along with the pros come few cons:
- The hair texturizer contains petroleum
- Your hair might get a greasy look, if you use too much of the texturizer
Best hair texturizer for thin hair
If you want to step up your game when it comes to your thin hair, boost its body and volume by using an efficient hair texturizer like the Matrix Amplify Full Body Texturizer Spray.
The Matrix Amplify works on a patented Thixel Thickening Technology that gives more body and volume to your thin hair, great volume without weighing it down.
Your thin hair gets better texture, fuller body and looks better. The texture spray addresses to both male and female hair and improves the looks of the thin hair. Your thin hair doesn’t tangle anymore and looks great after style.
The texturizer is lightweight and wears no perfume. You can use it on a wet hair and then blow dry. The hold is medium strong. The hair remains styled the whole day, without any stiffness. The hair doesn’t become crispy and has a good flow.
The texturizer is humidity resistant so your hair remains great looking at the beach also.
The texturizer is hypo-allergenic. It contains strong ceramides that give strength and rebuild the fine, limp hair. the hair doubles its volume and gains density and grip.
The short list of main pros:
- The texturizer contains ceramides that strengthen the hair and double its volume
- The hair gains volume and better body and texture
- The hair looks nice and doesn’t tangle anymore
- The hold is medium strong and the texturizer wears no smell
The list of cons is even shorter:
- It seems that the texturizer is not that easy to find
- You might feel your hair dirty at times
Best hair texturizer for thick hair
Just because your hair is thick and difficult to manage, doesn’t mean you can get some control over it, when using the right hair product.
The It’s a 10 Miracle Texture Fiber is a great texturizer that addresses all hair types, but gives best results on thick hair.
If you want a nice definition for your curls, this is the texturizer to use also. your hair is not frizzy anymore and gets easier to tame and style. The hold is good, but flexible.
The hair texturizer is great for defining your waves and curls and gives your hair a nice shine, without a greasy feel. The hair has a good flow, yet looks defined and put under control.
The hair texturizer is humidity resistant, so you may take it to the beach also.
The hair texturizer doesn’t weigh down your hair and wears no smell. It doesn’t build up and leaves no white residues either. The hold is medium strong, with continuous flow. The texturizer is not aggressive for your hair and washes out pretty well.
Your hair gets a nice texture and a good body. A little goes a long way and the hair texturizer fits all hair types.
The most important pros are:
- The hair texturizer puts the thick, curly hair under control
- It gives a nice, yet flexible hold
- The texturizer defines the hair and makes it shiny
- The texturizer has no smell and is humidity resistant
We have some cons, though:
- Your hair gets a greasy look when you use too much texturizer
- Some consider this to be pricey
Best hair texturizer for coarse hair
Maybe you have tried several hair products to get in control over your course hair by now, maybe you didn’t…Either way, you can give it a go with the Neuma Style Texturizer.
The texturizer makes your hair easier to style and leaves it with a smooth, moisturized, yet not too strong hold. The hair remains flexible for a good time.
The texturizer has a soft, lightweight formula that doesn’t weigh down your hair, but it’s strong enough to put your course hair under control. The hair is shiny and the frizz is gone. No more flyaways, no more worry on the looks of your course hair. The hair gets silky smooth and gains a simmering shine.
The texturizer provides great heat protection and humidity resistance at the same time. Your hair doesn’t get a dirty feel and the texturize doesn’t add weight on your hair.
A little goes a long way and the texturizer wears a nice, fresh smell. It washes out easy from your hands and from the hair just as well.
Let’s pinpoint our pros:
- The texturizer puts under control the frizzy hair, giving it some movement also
- The hair becomes shinier, softer and easier to style
- The hair is protected from heat and humidity
- The texturizer molds and holds altogether
We also have minor cons:
- Some feel the texturizer a bit sticky
- The short, fine hair might not benefit from the texturizer
Whenever you want to get some discipline into your course hair though, this texturizer sure makes a good choice.
Best texturizer for relaxed hair
If you are the type that spends some time while styling the hair, it means that you might have been relaxing it by now at least once. You’ve learned, the hard way though, that you need to go the extra mile and give better protection and more attention on your relaxed hair.
A great way to do that is to use a product that does more than just one thing, just like Drybar Triple Sec 3-In-1.
The Dry-Bar Triple Sec is a 3-in-1 product; it’s a volumizer, texturizer and a dry shampoo at the same time.
The spray is easy to use and gives your hair a great body and a nice texture. The matte texture ensures a nice, controlled hair. the hair gets a nice volume that is easy to manage also.
The spray is easy to carry around and functions as a light, clear dry shampoo that leaves no white residues or flakes. It’s also a dry shampoo that absorbs oil and leaves the hair with a fresh and clean feeling.
The texturizer is made with crystal clear, microporous minerals that not only absorb oil, but also makes your hair fuller. The hair is styled, but it gains a good flow. The spray also gives UV protection and maintains your hair healthy.
The spray wears a nice fragrance and doesn’t weigh down your hair. it’s lightweight, easy to use and highly versatile.
The spray is also cruelty-free and is a great choice for the color treated and keratin treated hair.
- The DryBar is a 3-in-1 product: texturizer, dry shampoo and volumizer
- The hair gains body, nice texture and good flow
- The hair is put under control and gets a healthy look
- The spray is easy to use and easy to carry around
We need to mention the cons also:
- Some feel the spray wears out pretty fast
- The smell feels too strong for some
As it’s great for the relaxed hair and many other types of hair, the spray is a reliable and versatile texturizer to use.